Minneapolis Condo Guide is a FREE “must have” guide that is emailed and contains the following:
- All Condos For Sale – The local condo expert agent will prepare and send you a list of all available condos from all brokers that are for sale that meets your criteria. The agent might contact you to clarify your criteria and narrow results. go ahead and choose your favorites and contact the agent to schedule showings.
- New Listing Alerts – This is a great program where you will be automatically emailed new listings ( based upon your criteria) as soon as they hit the market.
- Financing Programs – You will receive information on different financing programs available for buyers. Make sure you communicate with our condo expert mortgage officer. Condos and town homes have different financing requirements and programs. There also could be special programs available.
- Current Home Value – You should know with reasonable certainty what your current homes value is. Simply provide your address or schedule an appointment to receive an accurate estimate valuation on your home.
- 10 Buyer Warnings – Our condo expert agents have put together the 10 top items to be wary about when buying a condo or town home. make sure you check out the 10 buyer warning items and save yourself headache and financial losses.
- 10 Best Selling tips – Our condo expert agents have put together the 10 top tips when selling a condo or town home. make sure you check out the 10 top best selling tips that can get your home sold quicker and at a higher price.
- Schedule Showings – Setup a showing to see any of your favorite presented listings in person with our expert agent.
Minneapolis Condo Guide’s Featured Agent:
Cheryl Kempenich – Call or text (612) 735-0553
Cheryl Kempenich is one of the best agents to help you sell or buy Condos, Lofts & Townhomes in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Cheryl Kempenich has been with Coldwell Banker Burnet since 1999 and has received many awards recognizing her accomplishments including; Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Premier, President’s Club, sales in excess of $5,000,000 in one month, the 100% Club Cheryl’s team is among the top 5 listing teams in the parent company NRT which operates 710 offices and over 41,000 agents. Cheryl’s Coldwell Banker Burnet office is ranked #1 in the country.
Full Time Agent – Always working and learning of new opportunities for buyers and sellers.
- Secret Listing Program – Knowledge of non-published buying opportunities. Attention sellers. If you are interested in selling your home without public marketing call or text 612-735-0553.
- Neighborhood Expert – Thorough knowledge of neighborhood amenities
- Condo Expert – Complete knowledge of all Twin Cities condo buildings
- Condo Technical Expert – Expert in association, bylaws and financing complexities
- Mentor / Leader to other Agents – Go to agent for questions and networking from other agents
- Best Marketing Guaranteed – Best marketing with promotion on 100’s of websites, traditional marketing and networking with other agents. Many sales are done without other agents.
- Condo / Townhome Project Expert – Cheryl has work with several developers and banks selling new and distressed condominium townhome projects. Condo and townhome developers looking for top notch marketing and selling should call 612-735-0553.
- With Coldwell Banker Burnet – Coldwell Banker Burnet is the top broker with many services and networking opportunities. Imagine the power of networking with 2,000+ agents in our region.
Cheryl’s Success Record
- Top 1% Real Estate Agent Locally & Nationwide of 1 million + agents
- President’s Elite – Top 50 agents out of 2,000+ agents with Coldwell Banker Burnet
- 100% Club – having at least one listing and one sale every month for the year.
- Full time, on the go Realtor with 100+ sales and selling ½ of her own listings per year.
- Top 5 listing team out of 41,000 agents within parent company of Coldwell Banker Burnet, NRT.
Career and Personal Highlights of Cheryl Kempenich
Managed one of the most successful real estate teams in Minnesota attaining nearly 50 million in annual sales
Owned a construction company; designing, building, and remodeling custom homes for over 15 years.
Managed investment property for over 20 years. I have owned 4 investment properties.
Currently enjoy the urban lifestyle downtown and own a 2nd home, on a large recreational lake, just minutes from downtown. I have lived in the metro area all of my life and I know both downtowns and the suburbs extremely well.
Specialties: Condominiums, Foreclosure Properties, Investment Properties, Upper Bracket Housing, First Time Home Buyers, Retirees, Lake Shore, Relocation.
Real Estate is my full time profession and I average 3 sales and/or listings per week due to my marketing and negotiating skills. Last year I had 135 personal sales and sold 35 of my own listings. The average real estate agent has less than 10 sales per year. My team had over 200 sales.
I have a team of experienced agents and support staff to provide the best possible marketing; including a network of 100’s of websites that feature my listings, which attract more buyers, to help sell my listings faster. I am a lifelong resident in the Twin Cities and I have worked real estate market for over 25 years, I know your neighborhood, and I am readily available to help you buy or sell your next home!
As the real estate market changes, so does my expertise to meet the challenges of financing, foreclosures, and upside down properties. Experience counts when it comes to problem solving and ensuring a successful losing. I network with the best lenders, title companies, and inspectors.
I counsel buyers in making the right decision with the purchase of their home based on their lifestyle. We are no longer looking at short term planning when it comes to making a good investment. When buyers are considering a home to purchase I am already thinking about the pros and cons of selling it in the future.
For the past 4 years, in addition to traditional real estate sales, I have represented banks selling residential and commercial foreclosure properties, represented developers making their condominium projects the #1 selling project in the area, worked with the #1 condo/townhome management company selling distressed properties, and represented an investment group in selling 45 condominiums. I understand the problems facing many associations and I know what to consider when purchasing a condominium or townhome. I have been one of the top selling condominium agents for several years.
For 10 years I managed one of the most successful real estate teams in Minnesota, focusing on upper bracket homes, including condominiums and lakeshore properties. I have successfully managed in excess of 200 sales per year with annual sales in excess of $47 million dollars.
I started my real estate career more than 25 years ago. I owned a construction company; designing, building, and remodeling custom homes for over 15 years; I have also managed investment properties for over 20 years.
My success is due to my unmatched marketing abilities by utilizing the latest technology, my communication and management skills, attention to detail, and customer service. Because of my wide range of experience; I can easily sell investment and commercial properties, condominiums, townhomes, upper bracket homes, and lake shore properties.
My husband, Randy, and I currently divide our time between our urban cabin and our lake home. Our three sons and two daughter-in-laws are also following in our footsteps working in the real estate profession.
I have worked with Coldwell Banker Burnet since 1999 and I have received many awards recognizing my accomplishments including; Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Premier, President’s Club, sales in excess of $5,000,000 in one month, the 100% Club, and my team is among the top 5 listing teams in our parent company NRT which operates 710 offices and over 41,000 agents. My Coldwell Banker Burnet office is ranked #1 in the country.