Description of Minneapolis
Minneapolis is first in the nation in literacy and second in per capita theaters. It is also known for its Orchestra, Mall of America, Art Museums, and the Sculpture Garden with the Cherry Spoon near Loring Park and the Walker Art Center.
Minneapolis is on the Mississippi River where you will find riverboats to ride on and by its banks, interesting walks. Minneapolis is also home to professional sports teams and many restaurants and bars with musical entertainment.
Description Of North Loop
Formerly the warehouse district, with a number of paper warehouses and foundries, the North Loop has turned into an upscale residential area near downtown, but with almost all the amenities of a self-sufficient neighborhood. It has small markets and delis, a dry cleaner, a hardware store, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment, and a park.
Description of Block
The buildings are located in the heart of Minneapolis' Historic Warehouse District on the corner of North 4th Street and 7th Avenue North. Live, work, and play right at the hub of the city. Around the corner, cross the street, up the block...no matter where you turn, the city, & everything it offers, is yours. Nightclubs, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Art Galleries, Music, Shops, & Theater all at your door step...
Located in the developing section of the North Loop neighborhood that is southwest of Washington Avenue, Herschel Lofts is a new loft project that will be available in the last quarter of 2006. This project will have a large amount of green space and will be moderately priced. Everything you need, nothing you don't! Keeping association dues low is the goal here. Everyone gets an underground parking spot, the lobby is secured with keyfob system and intercom call box, and there's free on-site parking for your guests.
Description of Units
containing 99 units ranging in size from 907 to more than 2,500 square feet and offers private outdoor space.
Closing & Contact
For more Information, please contact our Sales Center, 1-800-957-2899
• Sandblasted 10-foot ceilings, concrete
• Secured, underground parking (1 spot per unit, limited number of additional spots available)
• Lobby secured with keyfob system and intercom call box
• Free on-site guest parking
• Hardwood flooring
• Wall of storefront-quality glass facing downtown skyline
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (forced air)
• In-home laundry hookups with outside venting for dryer
• 5 ’ x 15’ cement balconies (floors 2-6)
• 18’ x 20 ’ cement patios (floor 1)
• Solid core maple doors
• Custom maple cabinets (natural or cherry finish)
• Silestone countertops
• Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator, 30” range, self-cleaning oven, microwave oven, dishwasher
• Stainless steel sink
• Limestone tiled floor and tub surround
• Custom maple cabinets
• Silestone vanity top
• Integrated shower and 5’ porcelain-on-steel soaking tub
Everything you need, nothing you don't! Keeping association dues low is the goal here. Everyone gets an underground parking spot, the lobby is secured with keyfob system and intercom call box, and there's free on-site parking for your guests.
Cancel the gym membership. Our fitness room will be outfitted with high quality essentials.
Trees. Grass. Landscaping. What is this, the suburbs? No, my friend--it's the concrete jungle with a makeover.